- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10 GbE (10GBASE-SR/LR) or 1 GbE (SX/LX)
- Rack mountable in standard 19″ racks
- Supports front-to-back airflow
- All ports on front; PSUs, fans on rear
- Load sharing, redundant AC PSUs
- 4+1 fixed redundant fans
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), the open-source, OCP reference NOS and DENT OS from the Linux Foundation
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 13+ years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|2x AC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow