- High-performance 100GbE core router for telecom and data center applications
- Incorporates Broadcom StrataDNX™ Jericho2 silicon for non-blocking line-rate performance
- High capacity external TCAM for expandable table sizes and statistics
- Consists of 40 x 100G QSFP28 and 13 x 400G QSFP-DD fabric interfaces
- Front-to-back airflow SKU, carrier grade fan filter
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, and 1+1 redundant DC-DC/AC-DC PSUs
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Synchronous Ethernet, IEEE 1588v2 PTP, Timing synchronization stack interfaces
- Compact design, 635 mm depth
- High operating temperature, up to 55° C
- Carrier Ethernet core, metro/edge switches, and routers
- Disaggregated core and edge router
- Standalone 100GbE aggregation core router
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 13+ years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|2x AC PSU, Front to Back Airflow
|2x DC PSU, Front to Back Airflow