The ASGvOLT64 is an open GPON OLT featuring 64 GPON ports with 8 x 10G/25G SFP28, and 2 x 40G/100G QSFP28 fixed ports. The OLT complies with the ITU-T G.984 GPON standard. The GPON ports, SFP28/QSFP28 uplink ports, and console/management USB ports are all on the front panel. All GPON ports operate at wire-speed by default and support standard GPON transceivers. The QSFP28 ports support 100G and 40G operation modes, as well as being configurable as 4 x 25G or 4 x 10G modes using DAC breakout cables. This disaggregated OLT supports redundant hot-swappable PSUs and fans, and is available with front-to-back, and back-to-front airflow design. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System (NOS) software, including the open source plus commercial NOS offerings.
- High capacity 64 port GPON OLT for next generation open and disaggregated access network architecture
- 2 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100G or 1 x 40G, or via breakout cables 2 x 50G, 4 x 25G, or 4 x 10G
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding at 300 Gbps (full duplex)
- Supports front-to-back airflow SKU
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, and redundant AC or DC PSUs
- 3+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Compatible with Netsia SEBA+
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 15+ years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|ASGvOLT64-O-48V-F||DC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|
|ASGvOLT64-O-AC-F||AC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow|