Intel Connectivity Academy is proud to announce ICA-Online – a collection of multiple one-day online course modules that cover a range of topics from introduction to basic concepts of data plane programmability all the way to advanced P4 programming techniques.
These hands-on course modules allow you to receive world-class instructor-led training at your own pace and in the convenience of your own home or office. The course modules can be taken either individually or as conveniently organized bundles. The latter will help to ensure that you have taken the necessary pre-requisite course modules and pick up the right set of modules to achieve your own educational goals.
Level 1 Course Modules (ICA-LVL1)
What is included?
Course Module tuition includes:
- A ticket to the online, interactive instructor-led lecture. Most lectures last for up to 3 hours with one or two short breaks
- Lecture materials and lab guides in PDF format with lifetime updates
- Two or five consecutive days of lab time on a preconfigured, cloud-based virtual machine (except for the preparatory-level modules)
- Dedicated online support for the labs
- ICA-1111: Introduction to P4 and Intel® P4 Studio workflow. The very first program
- ICA-1112: Advanced parsing and checksums in P4. L3 Switching and Access Control Lists
- ICA-1113: Counters, meters and registers. Non-standard IPv4 processing
- ICA-1121: Multicast, LAG and ECMP
- ICA-1122: Mirroring, Resubmit and Recirculation
- ICA-1123: Simple L2 Data Plane Project
- ICA-1131: Introduction to Intel® P4 Studio. Building and using Intel® P4 Studio
- ICA-1132: Intel® Switch Runtime Interface and Packet Test Framework
- ICA-1141: Introduction to Intel® Tofino™ and Tofino2 ASIC Architecture
- ICA-1142: Optimizing for and Debugging P4 Programs on Intel® Tofino™
Download the datasheet below for further information on the goal, audience, session content and pre-requisites for this course or get in touch with us.
|Intel Connectivity Academy, Level 1, 10-Course P4 Data Plane Programming Online Course