The cStor Network Packet Capture appliances are high-performance purpose-built appliances that enable network-aware application performance monitoring for stateful application analysis, nd-to-end network monitoring, and network detection and response.
- 100Gbps burst capture rate
- 60/40Gbps sustained capture rate
- 2x 100G QSFP28 Ports
- 288 TB on board storage
- Storage expandable through cPacket Extensible Storage (CES) up to 2 PB
- Self-encrypting Drive (SED) option
- Capture, retain, replay, and analyze network traffic including using integrated Wireshark
- Strengthen network security with historical data for forensic analysis and threat hunting
- Reduce mean-time-to-resolution network and application issues by replaying events
The cStor appliances are rack-installable for use in data center, campus, and branch environments. They are used by organizations in all major industries, including financial institutions, market exchanges, hospitals/healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, communications, education, and high-performance computing. Analytics applied to historical data assist the entire IT team to efficiently respond to unplanned events, troubleshoot network and application problems, plan capacity, and maximize performance, experiences, and security.
|CP_CSTOR_100_60_2100_288TB||2x 100G QSFP28 Ports, 288TB storage|
|CP_CSTOR_100_60_2100_288TB_SED||2x 100G QSFP28 Ports, 288TB Self-encrypting (SED) storage|