If you’re wondering how to set up GNS3 Topology Running Enterprise SONiC Switches, then you need to watch this video!
Kamal Krishna Bhatt, our Software Product Manager at #STORDIS will show you all the steps to get started and also how to troubleshoot some of the more difficult setups.
- how to utilize the popular network and device simulator tool “GNS3” to simulate Enterprise SONiC switches
- creation of GNS3 compatible appliance file from a SONiC image and import it into GNS3
- how to create a simple spine-leaf topology with Enterprise SONiC switches in GNS3
- how to connect all devices to your local network
- last but not least its integration with MONSOON
You’ll have enterprise-level network setup in no time!
Video Tutorial can be found here.
If you are not familiar with MONSOON we will highly recommend watching this video.