Edgecore Networks ecOpen Cloud Controller
Edgecore ecOpen Cloud Controller provides unified visibility and control to all TIP OpenWiFi devices, simplifying deployment, management and monitoring of your single-site or multi-site network. ecOpen provides feature-rich, scalable, and ease of centralized management for networks of any size. Edgecore ecOpen Cloud Controller provides central management and visibility to all TIP OpenWiFi devices. ecOpen supports the full range of TIP OpenWiFi hardware devices and software applications, which realizes the dream of commercializing TIP OpenWiFi and making it a sustainable business model.
Multiple CloudSDK Controllers
The Edgecore OpenWiFi solution presents an extensive selection of more than ten OpenWiFi devices, accompanied by numerous CloudSDK controllers, designed to address a wide range of networking requirements.
ecOpen API solution offers public API for 3rd party application. What is more, 3rd party applications can configure and collect status from the devices managed by ecCloud Controller.
Edgecore offers a reliable, efficient, and open platform that allows enterprises to break free form vendor lock-in and customize their network to their exact specifications. This solution offers a diverse range of over ten OpenWiFi devices, along with multiple CloudSDK controllers, to cater to a variety of networking needs.
Edgecore offers the enterprise network switch that supports the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) OpenLAN Switching (OLS). With OLS, IT professionals can enjoy a competitive and differentiated wiring closet switching solution, enabling more diverse and flexible network deployment options.
Features and Beneﬁts
- Multi-site & multi-cloud support
- Secure, robust architecture
- Administration privileges
- Powerful, flexible configuration
- Device registration & licensing
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Alerts & monitoring
- Live statistics
- Historical statistics
- Audit trail
- Powerful, Flexible Configuration
- Simple Device Registration
- TIP OpenWiFi Device Management
- No added expense of new hardware.
- No hassle of worrying about compatibility issues.
- Cost-effective Solution: save up to 50% compared to traditional Tier-1 vendors, with no compromise on quality.
- Faster Roll-out of New Services: hardware independence enables quicker deployment and shorter time-to-market.
- Simplified Operations: streamline your network management to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Break Vendor Lock-in: benefit from fully validated and hardened carrier-grade solutions with a broad ecosystem of technology and integration partners.
- World-Class Support: access 24/7/365 support to ensure smooth operations and fast issue resolution.
Most common use cases of product deployment
- Any enterprises or institutions
- Public events and utility buildings
- Home use
- Deploy anywhere, to avoid vendor lock-in and customize your network
Benefits of Open Networking
- Future-ready, cutting-edge hardware – Adopt hyperscale technologies for continuous innovation.
- Significant cost savings – Decrease expenses by as much as 50%.
- Flexible, Linux-based platform – Enjoy the freedom to select from various applications.
- Automated processes – Minimize effort in installation/configuration by automating repetitive tasks.
- Multi-purpose functionality – Utilize versatile solutions for switching, routing, load balancing, and more.
- Customizable OS options – Install or switch operating systems based on unique needs.
- Hardware-software independence – Benefit from a non-restrictive, adaptable infrastructure.
- User-friendly interfaces – Seamlessly navigate CLI, Linux Shell, and automated installation/configuration.
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Extensive industry experience: With years of experience in the Open Networking space, STORDIS has the expertise to provide tailored solutions for your specific needs.
- Comprehensive product range: As a one-stop-shop for Open Networking products, STORDIS offers a wide variety of high-quality solutions from leading global vendors.
- Exclusive route2open Academy: As part of the STORDIS Group, route2open Academy delivers world-class training and education programs, helping businesses and individuals stay ahead of the technology curve.
- End-to-end support: From consultation to implementation and beyond, our expert team offers unparalleled support, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Commitment to innovation: STORDIS constantly stays at the forefront of industry advancements, enabling us to provide the most up-to-date and effective solutions for your networking needs.
- Strong global partnerships: By collaborating with major open technology vendors, we ensure that our customers receive the highest quality products and services available in the market.
- Customer-focused approach: At STORDIS, we prioritize understanding your unique requirements, offering personalized solutions to drive your business success.
Choose STORDIS as your Open Networking Expert to unlock the full potential of your network and enjoy the numerous benefits of a future-proof, flexible, and cost-effective solution.
1-year access to ecOpen Core Cloud Management Platform, 1-1000pcs, per device
1-year access to ecOpen Core Cloud Management Platform, 1001~5000pcs, per device
1-year access to ecOpen Core Cloud Management Platform, 5001+, per device
1-year access to ecOpen Virtual Private Cloud Management Platform, 1-1000pcs, per device
1-year access to ecOpen Virtual Private Cloud Management Platform, 1001~5000pcs, per device
1-year access to ecOpen Virtual Private Cloud Management Platform, 5001+, per device
1-year access to ecOpen Core Cloud Management Platform