ICA-XFG-206 [PAID] Recirculation and Multi-Pipe Programming
ICA-XFG-206 is 1-unit advanced, instructor-led course module that offers detailed exploration of the facilities, provided by both Tofino Native Architecture (TNA), Intel P4 compiler for Tofino, and Barefoot Runtime Interface (BRI) that can be used to implement complex, highly scalable P4 programs that require resources from more than one processing pipe.
Starting 7th March – is a 1-unit course about recirculation and multi-pipe programming.
Upon the completion of the course, the students will:
1. Understand the recirculation mechanism, its implementation in Tofino and TNA
2. Be able to reason about performance implication of recirculation.
3. Understand how to run different programs on different processing pipes of Tofino by combining two or more independently compiled P4 programs.
4. Be able to create multi-pipe programs by combining multiple individual Pipeline() packages and compiling them as a whole
5. Understand how to use folded pipe programs and run them on both the model and the real device.
6. Learn how to define bridged metadata using flexible headers and their importance in the multipipeline use case
Each unit consists of a 2-hour-long lecture (presentation) with one break and is followed by the hands-on labs.
This course is most suitable for data plane designers tasked with implementing P4 programs on Intel Tofino™ ASIC family devices.
To attend an online presentation, you will need to create a free Zoom account, associated with your work email address. Upon the registration, you will receive a link to the online event. You will also receive invitations to establish accounts on Slack and the P4ica Support Portal for lab support and materials access, also associated with your work email address.
JOIN THE FUTURE OF NETWORKING
As your trusted partner for all things P4 and Intel Tofino, STORDIS is thrilled to guide you on this transformative journey. Don’t miss this opportunity to dive into the future of networking and become a specialist in P4 development.
REGISTER AND CONTACT