ICA-XFG-205 [PAID] Mirroring and Telemetry
March 4 - March 5
ICA-XFG-205 is 2-unit advanced, instructor-led course module that offers detailed exploration of the Tofino Native Architecture (TNA) facilities that are used to implement packet mirroring and several of its main use cases, specifically traffic observation/intercept and In-band Network Telemetry.
ICA-XFG-205 is a part of Intel® Connectivity Academy XFG course series and can be taken either in-person or online.
Starting 4th March – 5th March – is a 2-unit course about mirroring and telemetry.
Upon the completion of the course, the students will:
1. Understand the mirroring mechanisms provided by both Tofino and Tofino2 architectures.
2. Be able to design egress headers required to support both metadata bridging, ingress, and egress mirroring, using both manual and automatic layout (flexible headers).
3. Learn how to write egress parser code, required to parse both bridged and mirrored packets.
4. Learn how pass additional information using the Mirror() extern.
5. Learn how to use ingress mirroring for traffic observation.
6. Learn how to use egress mirroring for In-band Network Telemetry.
7. Learn how to configure mirroring using Barefoot Runtime Interface
8. Learn about other types of mirroring available in TNA and T2NA
Each unit consists of a 2-hour-long lecture (presentation) with one break and is followed by the hands-on labs.
This course is most suitable for data plane designers tasked with implementing P4 programs on Intel Tofino™ ASIC family devices.
To attend an online presentation, you will need to create a free Zoom account, associated with your work email address. Upon the registration, you will receive a link to the online event. You will also receive invitations to establish accounts on Slack and the P4ica Support Portal for lab support and materials access, also associated with your work email address.
JOIN THE FUTURE OF NETWORKING
As your trusted partner for all things P4 and Intel Tofino, STORDIS is thrilled to guide you on this transformative journey. Don’t miss this opportunity to dive into the future of networking and become a specialist in P4 development.
REGISTER AND CONTACT