ICA-XFG-101 [PAID] Introduction to P4, Intel® Tofino™ Family and Intel P4 Studio™ SDE
March 11 - March 22
Unlock the Full Potential of Programmable Networking with P4! Join us for an exclusive online P4 training program, led by P4 expert Vladimir Gurevich, and master the intricacies of P4 development for Intel Tofino Switches.
ICA-XFG-101 is 6-unit introductory, instructor-led course module that provides a quick, hands-on introduction to the basics of P4 language and a simple Intel® P4 Studio SDE development workflow. This course is recommended to anyone who wants to start learning P4 and Intel® P4 Studio and is a required pre-requisite for other online courses.
ICA-XFG-101 Introduction to P4, Intel® Tofino™ Family and Intel P4 Studio™ SDE
Starting 27th November – 08th December, at 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CET – is a 6-unit introductory course, each unit consists of a 2-hour-long lecture (presentation) with one break and is followed by the hands-on lab sessions
Upon the completion of the course, the students will:
- Learn the foundations of P4 language and Tofino Native architecture (TNA)
- Learn how to write simple P4/TNA programs, compile and run them both in on the model and on the real device
- Understand the architecture of the P4 Studio SDE software stack and learn how to compile and build it, both for VM and ASIC Environment
- Understand the basics of Tofino processing pipeline and learn the basics of using P4Insight™ tool
- Learn the basics of Barefoot Runtime Interface (BRI) and several forms of its Python bindings
- Learn the foundations of Packet Test Framework (PTF) and how to write PTF tests
- Learn several methods of P4 program debugging using both the model and the real hardware
- Understand where and how to get help and support in various scenarios
- Get prepared to take Level 2 courses.
Each unit consists of a 2-hour-long lecture (presentation) with one break and is followed by the hands-on labs
- Gain expertise in P4 programming and Tofino Switches, directly from P4 expert Vladimir Gurevich.
- Boost your skills and career in the fast-growing field of programmable networking.
To attend an online presentation, you will need to create a free Zoom account, associated with your work email address. Upon the registration, you will receive a link to the online event. You will also receive invitations to establish accounts on Slack and the P4ica Support Portal for lab support and materials access, also associated with your work email address.
Join the Future of Networking
As your trusted partner for all things P4 and Intel Tofino, STORDIS is thrilled to guide you on this transformative journey. Don’t miss this opportunity to dive into the future of networking and become a specialist in P4 development.
Register and Contact
For more information, reach out to us at email@example.com