- Pre-installed with TIP’s Open AP software, saving time and hassle from software installation
- Concurrent Dual-Band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- 802.11ax 2×2:2 UL MU-MIMO supporting up to 1.7Gbps data rate
- Support up to 32 ESSIDs
- Enterprise-Grade Wireless Security
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.2
- 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
EAP101 is an enterprise-grade, concurrent dual-band Wi-Fi 6 indoor access point. EAP101 supports 2×2:2 uplink and downlink MU-MIMO between the AP and multiple clients, with up to 1.7Gbps aggregated
data rate. EAP101 is equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio enabling value-added applications such as iBeacon.
The TIP open EAP101-T AP hardware is pre-installed with TIP’s Open AP software, saving time and hassle from software installation, but at the same time reserve the flexibility for further changes. From SMB to MDUs to larger venues, the TIP open EAP101-T is a flexible hardware platform for the different network use cases and requirements.
|EAP101-T||TIP OpenWiFi Cloud/Controller managed 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) Dualband Concurrent, 2×2, enterprise-grade, Wi-Fi 6 indoor access point|