- Open disaggregated cell site gateway for 5G mobile xHaul networks.
- 24 x 25G SFP28 (supporting 1G/10G/25G), 2 x 100G QSFP28 (supporting 50G/100G) and 2 x 400G QSFP-DD (supporting 50/100/200/400G) fixed ports.
- Supports IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware.
- Supports TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking) IEEE 802.1CM in hardware.
- Rack mountable in standard 19″ racks.
- All ports and PSUs on front; fan modules on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs.
- Hot-swappable 5+1 redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- Pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE).
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL).
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
STORDIS – Your Open Networking Expert
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 13+ years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our website or contact us.
|AS7535-28XB-O-AC-F||2x AC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|
|AS7535-28XB-O-48V-F||2x -48V DC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow|