AS6812-32X Product Information
- 32 x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports, each supporting 40GbE
- Hot swappable, load-sharing redundant AC PSUs
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Future-proof and innovative hardware design through hyperscale use
- Reduce costs by up to 50%
- Linux-based platform with a free choice of applications
- Automation of repetitive tasks to reduce installation/configuration effort
- Versatility across different use cases (switching, routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Install and exchange the OS for individual requirement
- Independency of hardware and software
- Easy use of CLI, Linux Shell and automated installation/configuration
- Campus networks (Layer 2, Layer 3)
- Data center CLOS networks
- Storage networks (iSCSI and NAS)
- Network automation and overlay environments (EVPN-VXLAN)
- Hyperconverged network environments
- SDN environments with OpenFlow
Supported Switch Operating Systems
- The AS6812-32X is pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems for different network use cases and requirements, including:
- Open Network Linux (ONL)
- Big Switch Network’s Monitoring Fabric and Big Cloud Fabric SDN applications
- Cumulus® Linux® from Cumulus Networks
- PICOS from Pica8
- SnapRoute’s CN-NOS
What makes STORDIS your personal Open Networking Expert?
- Certified Partner: We are officially authorized by our partners to guarantee full services on all of our Open Networking solutions, as well as best prices.
- Quality Assurance: With extensive testing in our STORDIS LABS we make sure to offer only validated solutions to our customers.
- Product Warranty: We offer individual Service Level Agreements in addition to the standard manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Professional Services & Support: With 12 years of experience in the industry, we offer individual consultancy and professional, technical support to our customers. A dedicated team of highly skilled network engineers will keep your business running smoothly.
For more information on Open Networking technology visit our homepage or contact us.
|2x AC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow
|2x AC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow
|2x -48V DC PSUs, Front to Back Airflow
|2x -48V DC PSUs, Back to Front Airflow
|1x 12V DC PSU, Front to Back Airflow
|1x 12V DC PSU, Back to Front Airflow