Demystifying Dual TOR – Credo’s HiWire SWITCH AEC
and Upstream NOS Support
Thursday, May 19th 2022 @ 3:00PM CEST
About the Webinar
During this webinar, we’ll be discussing the demystifying Dual TOR – Credo’s HiWire SWITCH AEC and upstream NOS support.
During the Webinar You Will Learn:
- TORs : Single Point of Failure for a Rack
- MLAG: A Legacy solution with scalability issues
- HiWire SWITCH AEC + NOS Management Container
- Failure Convergence Scenarios
- Current and Planned NOS Support
- SONiC Integration and Support
- Q&A Section - Conclusions and Questions
Who Should Attend?
- Large Enterprise
- Enterprise Campus and Branch
- Service Provider (Communications)
- Service Provider (Managed Services)
- Mobile Operators
- Consumer Webtech
- Enterprise Webtech
- Cumulus Linux Users
- Business Operators
- Mobile Operators and Partners
- All Networking Lovers!
About the Presenters
Łukasz Łukowski is the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer for STORDIS. Working with channel partners, product management, business development and his marketing team, Łukasz is spearheading the effort to drive year-over-year revenue growth by more effectively leveraging STORDIS' channel and alliance partners, particularly in the areas of open networking for data center, enterprise and telecom.
Prior to him joining STORDIS, Łukasz was the Vice President of EMEA Channel Sales and Alliances for Edgecore Networks. Łukasz has over 15 years of experience in the networking industry serving additional two roles as, Active A-Team Ambassador of the Open Networking Foundation (ONF); and a Regional Lead Manager for the Open Compute Project (OCP).
Don is the VP of Product for HiWire AECs at Credo with a focus on product definition and customer engagement for this new connectivity category. Prior to Credo, Don was CTO at Lunera, an IoT Platform company. Don received his BSEE from the University of Calgary and his MBA from UC Berkeley. He holds 26 US patents.